Is Auto Tinting Needed In South OKC?
Here in Oklahoma City, our summers can get awfully hot! As temperatures rise, you’re likely to start looking for ways to keep cool. With its dark interiors and heat-absorbing parts, you’ve no doubt noticed how uncomfortably warm your vehicle can get during the summertime. Choosing professional window tint for your vehicle is a simple way to keep your vehicle cool and safe, while also protecting your skin from the sun’s damaging rays. Read on to learn more about why professional window tint is a great investment for your vehicle.
What Are the Benefits of Automotive Window Tint?
Everyone loves a warm, sunny day, but sunlight contains harmful UV rays that can damage both your property and your health alike. Window tint and films are easy to maintain, but it’s not an upgrade you should make yourself – DIY window films often cause more problems than they solve. Professional window tint makes your car safer and more comfortable year-round. Here are just a few of our favorite reasons to choose professional window tinting in Oklahoma City:
1. Protecting your vehicle’s interior: Did you know? The sun’s UV rays can make it through windows and harm interior spaces. For your vehicle, this likely means fading and premature wear-and-tear on the upholstery. Premium window tint prevents excessive sunlight and harmful UV rays from damaging the interior of your vehicle.
2. Protecting your health: Even people who are vigilant about protecting their skin from the sun during their favorite outdoor activities might not think twice about the damage sunlight can cause while you’re in the car. Much like your vehicle’s interior, your skin is at risk from the UV rays that get through your car’s windows. When you choose window tint, you keep yourself, your family, and your friends safe from sun damage.
3. Privacy and security: Window tint keeps prying eyes out of your vehicle. Whether you’re interested in hiding your valuables to prevent a break-in or simply don’t like feeling as though someone is watching you, window tint gives you the privacy you deserve. No one needs to know what’s going on in your vehicle.
4. Glare reduction: Not only is the sun’s glare annoying; it can also damage your eyes, cause headaches, and even put you at higher risk for an accident. Professional-quality window tinting services will cut down on glare, giving you a safer and smoother ride no matter the time of day.
Why is Window Tinting in Oklahoma Necessary?
Oklahomans know that summers in the Sooner State can be sweltering, but did you know that the UV index in Oklahoma City often runs well over what’s considered safe? From April to September, the average UV index is 5 or higher, which means that South Oklahoma City area residents need to protect themselves from sun damage for six months out of the year. In the summer months, our average UV index is 7 or higher. In order to protect yourself and your vehicle from the damage UV rays can cause, professional auto tinting is a smart choice.
Choose Turbo Tint of South OKC
Ready to invest in your vehicle with professional window tint in South Oklahoma City? Look no further than Turbo Tint of South OKC. We’re proud to provide best-in-class tinting services to drivers in Oklahoma City, Norman, Moore, and the surrounding areas. Turbo Tint is the choice of vehicle owners throughout South OKC because of our commitment to superior customer service. When you choose us, you can count on:
- Hassle-free, online scheduling purchasing & scheduling
- One hour installation
- Professionally trained installers
- Accurate, computer-cut patterns
- Lifetime warranty
We always go the extra mile to keep you satisfied and your vehicle safe. Get on your way to a more comfortable summer – contact Turbo Tint of South OKC today!